Fees, Insurance Coverage, and Payment Policy
- The center will verify your eligibility and coverage with your insurance company. If you do not have 100% coverage you will be required to make a payment on the day of your surgery.
- Any deductible or co-payment will be due on the day of the surgery. If the charges are rejected by your insurance company, you or the responsible party are expected to pay the balance within 30 days.
- We will be happy to accept personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, or to assist you with the credit arrangements if necessary.
- The Outpatient Surgery Center has established its fees based on the type of surgery. These charges cover all expenses including the admitting, operating and recovery room, all supplies, routine lab work and medication.
- Your surgeon’s and anesthesiologist’s fees will be billed separately. (Please ask your physician for an estimate of these fees prior to surgery).
- Some procedures like cosmetic surgery and dental work are often not covered by insurance. You will be asked to pay these charges in full at the time of surgery.
Remember, because one purpose of the Surgery Center is to provide a cost-effective alternative to hospitalization, you can expect our charges to be fair and reasonable.